Friday, July 4, 2008

23. Give feedback about the program

If you have done all the 22 tasks up to now, congratulations! You have nearly finished the 23 Things. For your final 23 Things blog post, we'd like you to give us your feedback about the 23 Things program.

We're particularly interested in:

  • How could you draw on what you have learned in 23 Things to help you in your work?
  • How could the library use the technologies featured in 23 Things to improve its service?
  • How do you think the 23 Things program could be improved in the future?
  • Do you think you'll keep blogging or keep using any of the other tools you learned about?

We hope that you have enjoyed the 23 Things, and that you have found at least one useful tool that you didn't know about before.

Note: Your feedback is important to us, so please post your comments.

Your Blog

You are free to do what you wish with your blog. Those who have become keen bloggers can keep posting away merrily.

Note: If you want your blog away from our prying eyes, email the 23 things team and ask us to remove your blog from our RSS reader! (remember to provide your blog name)

Or, if you really want it out of the blogosphere, you can delete it:

  • Log into Blogger
  • Go to Dashboard
  • Click on Settings
  • Scroll right to the bottom
  • Click the blue 'Delete this blog' button

12 comments:

Sic Chickin said...

all done (i hope)

Leanne ~ Book Lover said...

not done...but owe you an apology. Thought this would be such a boring task, but I'm having fun discovering things outside of the 23 things to bling my blog.

Victoria University Library said...

Yes I've noticed you get into it! Once one gets past the whole 'oh I have to do this for work' thing, you find the web 2.0 tools are nifty because they allow you to display and express whatever content you want. Your bling looks great!!

Natalie said...

Yay finished!!! Lots of fun:)

blog2me said...

I've done a few of these tasks before I've started the 23 things.
I was surprised to see how easy is to do them, but in the full scale of things I wonder if I'm going to use them much at all after I finish it.
I can only say that learning a new thing here and there is not bad for you anyway.

Victoria University Copy Centre said...

All Done!!!...
I found the program very useful, even for the advance users it can get challanging at some point. Many of this tools I had used in the past, and will continue to use. I will keep my blog and hope to create a more professional one for the Copy Centre and make it official at some point.
Regards, Esad.

ben said...

all done! i learnt a bunch about web apps. exciting.

Dood's blog said...

23 Things....fantastic experience, opened up lots of exciting possibilities for work purposes, and at play.

Some "things" were more challenging than others, but all in all, the whole program was a lot of fun.

Covered everything from "Apps" to "Zipfiles".... and everything in between.

Apps/Add Stuff
Buffer/Blog
Code/Chat
Delicious/Dashboard/Digg
Encore/EBL
Facebook/Flickr
Google/Gadgets/Gmail
HTML code
iLibrarian/IM/iPod
Jitter/Juice/Javascript/Jabber
KeePass(free password manager)
Library Thing/Layout/Link List
Meebo/MySpace/MSN Messenger
Node
Offline messages
Podcast/POPTUB/Packet loss
Qwertry
RSS feed
Skype
Tags
Unix
VoIP
Wikis/Widgets/Wi-Fi/WWW
XML feed
YouTube/Yahoo!
Zipfiles

Dood's blog said...

Oh!....one more "Thing".

A big THANKS to the "23 Things team members" for all the help, support and excellent advice throughout the program. Cheers!

compass said...

Thanks for great instruction.

I had challenging and interesting time working on 23 things

Yes said...

Finished! I enjoyed the program especially discovering new things like Delicious and Flickr. I'll be using them from now on

Anonymous said...

finished in spite of myself. Learned a little of web 2.0, but a lot in terms of my learning style.
will continue to explore both!